Please join Senator Hannah-Beth Jackson, Assemblymember Monique Limón, and Congressman Salud Carbajal as well as local public health officials for a teleconference town hall this Wednesday, May 13 at 5:30 p.m. to discuss the plan for reopening Santa Barbara and Ventura Counties.
Wednesday, May 13 at 5:30 p.m.
Call: Toll free 844-291-5491
Access code: 8660004
Español: Llame al Número de Teléfono: Gratuito877-226-8216
Código de Accesso: 9414553
Audio livestream: sd19.senate.ca.gov/coronavirus-resources or on Facebook @SenHannahBeth
· Mona Miyasato, Santa Barbara County CEO
· Van Do Reynoso, Santa Barbara County Public Health Director
· Mike Powers, Ventura County CEO
· Rigoberto Vargas, Ventura County Public Health Director
· Bruce Stenslie, Economic Development Collaborative President and CEO
If you are unable to attend, you will be able to listen to a recording by visiting sd19.senate.ca.gov
If you have any questions you would like answered, please email them firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 p.m. noon on May 13.