Your browser is blocking the Transact payments script
Transact.io respects your privacy, does not display advertisements, and does not sell your data.
To enable payment or login you will need to allow scripts from transact.io.
Please join Senator Hannah-Beth Jackson, Assemblymember Monique Limón, and Congressman Salud Carbajal as well as local public health officials for a teleconference town hall this Wednesday, May 13 at 5:30 p.m. to discuss the plan for reopening Santa Barbara and Ventura Counties.
Wednesday, May 13 at 5:30 p.m.
Call: Toll free 844-291-5491
Access code: 8660004
Español: Llame al Número de Teléfono: Gratuito877-226-8216
Código de Accesso: 9414553
Audio livestream: sd19.senate.ca.gov/coronavirus-resources or on Facebook @SenHannahBeth
· Mona Miyasato, Santa Barbara County CEO
· Van Do Reynoso, Santa Barbara County Public Health Director
· Mike Powers, Ventura County CEO
· Rigoberto Vargas, Ventura County Public Health Director
· Bruce Stenslie, Economic Development Collaborative President and CEO
If you are unable to attend, you will be able to listen to a recording by visiting sd19.senate.ca.gov
If you have any questions you would like answered, please email them email@example.com by 12 p.m. noon on May 13.