House Fire Breaks Out on Riviera

A fire on the Riviera was a cause for concern on 8/5, but was doused by the fire department before it had a chance to spread. The fire was deemed accidental and contained to one room and a hallway of the home at 1704 Paterna Rd. Firefighters arrived just after 9 p.m. to find smoke pouring out of several windows in the home, and helped a woman in a wheelchair and two men out of the home before extinguishing the flames.


Please note this login is to submit events or press releases. Use this page here to login for your Independent subscription

Not a member? Sign up here.