* 8,600 acres burned
* 10 percent contained
* Damage assessment in progress. Initial estimate is 80 homes have been damaged or destroyed.
* Approximately 12,204 properties evacuated (mandatory evacuation orders); affects about 30,500 people.
*More than 11,524 properties under evacuation warning; approximately 29,000 people affected.
* 3,500 residences threatened; 100 commercial properties threatened.
* 3,455 personnel on scene, 428 engines, 78 crews
* 14 air tankers and 15 helicopters
* 11 firefighter injuries to date
* Cause under investigation: Tip line – (805) 686-5074
* Air quality warning remains in effect.
* Estimated costs to date $3.2 million
All previous mandatory evacuation order areas and evacuation warning areas remain in effect and are expected to remain in place for the evening. Highway 154 remains closed at Highway 101.