This month, Chaucer’s Bookstore is hosting a series of book signings with a few of the literary world’s recently published writers. Don’t miss your chance to meet and greet while you pick up a copy of the following authors’ latest works:
• David Deardorff, What’s Wrong With My Plant? (And How Do I Fix It?) (Sat., Apr. 3, 3-4pm)
• Gayle Lynds, The Book of Spies (Wed., Apr. 7, 7pm)
• Karl Marlantes, Matterhorn: A Novel of the Vietnam War (Wed., Apr. 14, 7pm)
• George Lipsitz, Midnight at the Barrelhouse: The Johnny Otis Story (Tue., Apr. 20, 7pm)
• Daphne Rose Kingma, The Ten Things to Do When Your Life Falls Apart: An Emotional and Spiritual Handbook (Tue., Apr. 27, 7pm)
Chaucer’s is located at 3321 State Street. Call 682-6787 for more info.