1) In the 2000 movie Road Trip, what does Kyle order for breakfast, which he sends back, only to be defiled by the waiter?
• A cheese omelette
• French toast
• Bacon and eggs
2) The 1983 movie Vacation was originally scripted with Disneyland as the Griswold’s destination, but Disney objected. Why?
• The scene that called for Clark to punch Mickey Mouse might upset fans
• The scene that called for Clark to hold an employee hostage might upset children
• The implication that the park might be closed might deter Disneyland-goers
3) In the 1991 movie Thelma and Louise, what two actresses were originally to play the title roles?
• Michelle Pfeiffer and Jodie Foster
• Holly Hunter and Frances McDormand
• Goldie Hawn and Meryl Streep