The S.B. Farmers Market is one of the tastiest and entertaining ways to help support area farmers and our beautiful environment. These winter hours will be in effect until Daylight Savings Time begins in the spring.
• Thursdays: Goleta at the 5700 block of Calle Real from 3-6 p.m.; Carpinteria at the 800 block of Linden Avenue from 3-6 p.m.
• Fridays: Montecito at the 1100 and 1200 block of Coast Village Road from 8-11:15 a.m.
• Saturdays: Downtown at Cota and Santa Barbara streets from 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
• Sundays: Camino Real Marketplace in Goleta from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
• Tuesdays: Old Town Santa Barbara at the 500 and 600 blocks of State Street from 3-6:30 p.m.
• Wednesdays: La Cumbre Plaza from 1-5 p.m.; Solvang Village from 2:30-6 p.m.
You can call 962-5354 or visit the Certified Farmers’ Association Web site at sbfarmersmarket.org for complete listings and to find out what produce is in peak season.