1) President George W. Bush and First Lady Laura regifted what, given to them by Bulgarian president Georgi Parvanov?
• A dog
• Pewter swizzle sticks
• A crystal vase
2) In the 1995 Seinfeld episode in which the term “regift” was coined, what was regifted?
• A pirate shirt
• A label maker
3) According to a 2005 survey, what is the most common reason for regifting?
• The regifter didn’t have enough money to buy a gift.
• The regifter was too lazy to buy a gift.
• The regifter thought the regift was perfect for the person they gave it to.