Now in its 3rd year, this October event has become a must-attend for Chowder heads all over Santa Barbara, Ventura and even Los Angeles counties. Legal Aid is looking to commission a commemorative poster to market the event to the Santa Barbara community and beyond.
What: Commemorative poster for Chowderfest
When: Deadline to submit your work for judging May 22, 2012; 4pm
Why: To better market the event as a destination event for Santa Barbara
Where to Submit: Physically: bring your poster to the Legal Aid administrative office, or virtually: email 300dpi, CMYK camera ready pdf to email@example.com (please put ‘Chowderfest Poster Competition’ in the subject line)
Finished size will be: 16” w x 20”h full color and will be mass printed.
Top winner will receive
- $200 visa gift certificate
- Press release announcing winner
- Artwork will be used as the official poster for Santa Barbara Chowderfest
- Booth at Santa Barbara Chowderfest to display art
- 4 tickets to 2012 Santa Barbara Chowderfest ($260 value)
- Name acknowledgement on the poster
Runner Up will receive
- $75 visa gift certificate
- Honorable mention in press release announcing winner
- 2 tickets to 2012 Santa Barbara Chowderfest ($130 value)
The mission of the Legal Aid Foundation of Santa Barbara County is to provide high-quality legal services in order to ensure that low-income persons and seniors have access to the civil justice system in times of crisis – to secure safe, habitable shelter, adequate income, and protection from domestic violence and elder abuse. Legal Aid has served the County of Santa Barbara for 53 years and this past year served 5,188 residents of the county with their civil justice needs.