The recent report was commissioned by the Women’s Foundation of California. The briefing will examine new research on the impact of the recession and the budget cuts affecting women and families in our community, while exploring solutions to the current social and economic crisis. This event is free and open to the public.
• Fran Forman, Executive Director, Community Action Commission
• Kathy M. Gallagher, Director, Department of Social Services, County of Santa Barbara
• Martha Harmon, Senior Vice President of Community Investments, Santa Barbara Foundation
• Dr. Nancy Leffert, President, Antioch University Santa Barbara
• Judy Patrick, President and CEO, Women’s Foundation of California
• Janet Wolf, Supervisor, 2nd District, County of Santa Barbara
When: Monday, May 14, 7: pm – 8:30 pm
Where: Board of Supervisors Hearing Room, 105 East Anapamu Street, Santa Barbara
Co-Sponsors: Commission on the Status of Women, Community Action Commission, McCune Foundation, Santa Barbara Foundation, Santa Barbara Women’s Political Committee, Social Venture Partners, Women’s Foundation of California.