The latest in a list of significant changes, Brooks Institute has announced Edward Clift as the new president of the school of visual, new media, and communication arts. Clift — nephew of the late actor Montgomery Clift — carries an MFA in photography and a master’s and doctorate in communications. Prior to joining Brooks, Clift served as the founding dean of the School of Media, Culture & Design at Woodbury University in Burbank. This fall, the Santa Barbara–born Brooks will complete its transition to Ventura under new ownership by gphomestay, a company specializing in placing international students in host homes.
More like this story
- Brooks Institute Announces Closure
- International Student Host Company Buys Brooks Institute
- Renowned Studio Executive, Director and Producer Joins the Brooks Institute Film Program in the School of Film/Communuication
- Brooks Appoints New President
- UCSB, Westmont, SBCC Named Among Nation's Best Schools