Paul has a broad range of experience to draw upon, most recently as a broker in partnership with Scott Glenn (now retired), but also prior accomplishments as a mortgage banker, director of marketing with CallWave, Inc, marketing professor at Westmont College, marketing director for a developer, and chief of staff for County Supervisor Jeanne Graffy. Along the way, he also managed to earn an M.B.A. from Pepperdine University. Paul is involved in several community organizations in the Santa Barbara area and is currently on the Board of Habitat for Humanity.
“We are excited to have Paul join the team,” Managing Partner Steve Hayes said. “Paul has a well-deserved reputation for business and marketing savvy, and he is a team player who is a great fit for our firm.”
With Bradford, Hayes Commercial Group has grown to 11 brokers. For more details, please see Paul’s resume below.
Paul is a real estate professional that knows marketing, and a marketing professional that knows real estate. With more than 27 years of brokerage and business experience, Paul Bradford brings substantial marketing and finance savvy to every client transaction.
Paul is a broker and former partner of Glenn Group, Inc. with Scott Glenn (now retired). Prior to Glenn Group, Paul was principal and mortgage banker with the Santa Barbara branch of one of the largest privately-held commercial mortgage banking firms in the Western United States where he arranged millions of dollars in commercial real estate loans.
Paul’s real estate background also includes development sales and marketing, land use, and public affairs. Paul’s significant marketing expertise includes tenures as a Marketing Analyst at Xerox, a Director of Customer Marketing for a publicly traded technology company, and as an Adjunct Professor of Marketing at Westmont College. Bradford also earned an MBA from Pepperdine University.
The combination of real estate, finance, and marketing expertise helps Paul quickly evaluate a property and understand how to make it stand out in the market place.
– 2012 – Present: Hayes Commercial Group, Broker Associate
– 2011- 2012: Glenn Group, Inc, Co-founder and Partner
– 2008-2011: Pacific Southwest Realty Service, Principal (local office)
– 2008-2009: Westmont College, Adjunct Professor of Marketing
– 2002-2008: CallWave, Inc., Director of Customer Marketing (and private consulting)
– 1998-2002: JM Development, Inc., Director of Marketing
– 1994-1998: County Supervisor Jeanne Graffy, Chief of Staff role
– Prior to 1994: Public affairs, real estate sales and marketing for developer, Xerox marketing analyst
– MBA from Pepperdine University in 2000.
– Bachelors of Arts degree in Economics and Business from Westmont College.
– Completed several CCIM courses.
– California Department of Real Estate: Licensed Broker since 1987 (lic: 00891500)
– Habitat for Humanity, Board of Directors
– Santa Barbara PONY Baseball, Board of Directors (former)
– Hillside House, Board of Directors (former)
– Douglas Family Preserve Advisory Committee, Vice Chair (former)
– Santa Barbara Athletic Roundtable Hargreaves Award (2007)