Are you tired of finding yourself in the same difficult situation in your relationships over and over again? Are you tire of picking someone who seems perfect for you only to find out AGAIN that they are all wrong? Then this 7 week class is for you!
You will learn proven techniques to find the lasting loving relationship that you want and to create the deep connection that you seek.
You will learn:
• The number one secret to finding the perfect love for you.
• How to identify the qualities of a lasting partner, and find ways to change how you select a partner so that you get the one you really want.
• How to recognize a partner who is really available and ready for a long-term relationship, and who is not.
• How to overcome problems that came from growing up in your family, and from social myths, and media influences that created unrealistic expectations.
• How to find lasting love online – questions to ask that tell you who is really ready for a lasting relationship, and how to write your profile so it gets the attention that you desire.
• Techniques for preparing yourself for your perfect partner and for sustaining your lasting relationship.
It is never too late to find love! This class will change your life!
Here is what one student reports: I want to thank you for teaching such an insightful class. You really do a great job and I have looked forward to the class every week. The content has given me a lot of things to think about. After working on some of the issues that we discussed, I aspire to finding a great relationship. I can see that you put a lot of time and thought into the class and I would not change a thing. Thank you so much.
INSTRUCTOR: Barbara Boyd, MFT
WHEN: Thursday, Jan. 17 to Feb. 21, 2013
TIME: From 5:15 pm – 7:15 pm
WHERE: Alice F. Schott Center, Room 3, 310 W. Padre Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93105
TO REGISTER: go to www.sbcc.edu/ce