A Santa Barbara resident in his mid-forties who died from an apparent drug overdose was discovered Thursday morning in a bathroom stall at Oak Park. Lt. James Pfleging said a city worker found the man at 8:45 a.m. and immediately called 9-1-1. A responding officer notified paramedics, but the man — whose identity has not been released — was declared dead at the scene. A hypodermic needle and other drug paraphernalia were found near his body, said Pfleging. No foul play is suspected. A witness said they had seen the man near the park’s horseshoe pits the night before.